Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Self (Essay 1)

I am a student in X college. I am talking Diploma in occupational safety and Health management. I here because I like this course and further in my study. I know this course from my bestfriend, he suggest me take this course because I cannot study in engineering before this.

People usely know me as “kecik” because I small among my friends. Every where I go with my friend I will be small one.

People usely notice about me because I the small one. Second I have scooter. I also had work at Plaza low yat, I am working as salesman there. I can repair computer and laptop. Many friends sometime I help them by repair their motocycle.

The thing that I do not want people notice about me is wandering arong Kuala Lumpur with my friend. Sometimes I will meet my scooter club member. I do not want people notice me that I like to race. Sometime I can emotional with my friend.

I would rather be at Pulau Pinang because that so peaceful. Before this I always went there to relax my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment