Monday, July 20, 2009

My Self (Essay 13)

I'm from Kuala Terengganu. I a tenngger boy and my old 18 years old. I wan't to change my family live. I am know want to learn about safety and health managment. I know about this college from my auntie.

I'm a low personality and low profile. Anyone want to friend with me don't worry coz I'm a cool and sporting guy. Maybe my hair stylo. I'm a speky boy. If I would go shopping I like to buy some t-shirt and pants.

3 things about me want people who know I'm like to sleep a lot. I'm love karaoke coz want to relax tension. I and member like to go karoake. I want people know that i'am smoker.

3 thing i do not people to notice about me is lately awake. I did not how know i like eating. I do not like people know i'm lazy man.

All, this time, i would reather be in a English class. Becouse i want to improve and can speaking with anothe person.

No comments:

Post a Comment