Friday, July 24, 2009

Job Application Letter (Essay 1)

Dear Mr/Ms

I'm writing in response to the recruitment announcement you posted on Job.com. Thanks to articles in Cincai Maju Construction Sdn. Bhd.(?) The prospect of this job especially in this field makes me particularly interested in pursuing your announcement at this time. (why do you want to pursue the announcement?)I believe that I will together with you to stand up more safety environment in your company.

My studies in Occupational Safety and Health at college have prepared me for the future. Specific courses in safety. I'm certain that the research, writing and class presentations featured in so many of my safety and health classes will make me solid critical thinker and communicator. Thanks to your announcement and research. (?) I have excellent communication, personalities and public relation skills. I am a fast learner, creative, well plan, have vision and easy to communicate kind of person. I love to work in-group but still can work independently and also enjoy travelling. In college I had contribute with secretary of MPP, committee of convocation day as master of ceremony (MC), and Promoter College at KLCC.

At your convenience, I can schedule either a visit to Cincai Maju Construction Sdn. Bhd. or a phone interview to start the selection process. Should you prefer the latter, my number is xxxxxxx. Thank you for your attention and consideration of my recommendation (?).

Your faithfully,

.........................

Note:
* Be careful with your thank you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment