Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Self (Essay 11)

I from Besut, Terengganu. I have diploma marine cargo surveying from X Institute at Kemaman, Terengganu. I know about this College when I got the safety Petronas passport at the National of Occupational Safety And Health because I know when I grade, I can get the good job.

My most dominant personality trait is I always wear contact lens when I go to the class. The colour of my contact lens is pure hazel.
Peoples can notice about me from my style hair. I also always walk with my housemate when I go to the class. I also like wear the white shoes when I go to class. I like play futsal and watching television.

The things I do not want people to notice about me are I like sleep and smoke.

I would be a successful person at this moment. I would be a rich person because I want help peoples need the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment