Monday, July 20, 2009

My Self (Essay 16)

I am a man. I came from Malacca. I came here cause I want catch up my ambition. I like to do adventure activities. And a years a go my leg was broke because I jump out from above my hostel.

Before this i do not know about this course and this college. And, I know about this college from the newspaper. Then, I know to this college had a course that adventure and danger.

There are some things that I want people to notice about me. First, I was a shy man. Because, I shy is I can not to elaborate my talk to other people. Secondly, I were wear a spectacles. And my specs have a rectangle shape.

And there are a things to that I do not want people notice about me. There are, I was hot-temper. I will get mad if someone or a things that can make me get made. Secondly, I like play the others person feel. And that all what I do not want people notice about me.

If I would rather be at this moment I would be a chef because that kind of cretaria I like to do. And that all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment