Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Self (Essay 10)

I am 18 years old boy living at the side of Kuala Lumpur, Gombak. Currently studying at the X College taking occupational safety and health management course. I know about this course and college from my dad who working at the construction industry. At the beginning, I still confuse and not really interested at this course, but after a while I starting to have more interest in this course.

The most dominant personality about me is people always talking about my heights. I am a very short and even my little brother is taller than me.

Five things that people should notice about me is that I am not so dark but also not so bright. I used to have a very long hair but I already cut it. I love to wear jeans and also sneakers shoes. Actually I am a pretty quiet person because I dont like to talk much.

I dont like people to describe me as a problematic student. Maybe sometimes I got a little bit over-zelious. I always sleep late because at night I always watching movie or hangout with my friend at mamak stall. Sometimes I can be a little bit lazy.

At this moment, I rather be at the shopping mall hangout with my friend and also watching movie because it is so boring right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment