Monday, July 20, 2009

My Self (Essay 15)

Good morning. I'm a student at the X college. I'm come from Pahang wher Dato' Seri Najib Razak our Prime Minister was born. I'm 18 years old. I'm here because I want to take Diploma is Occupational Safety and Health management. I know this course and the college is from internet, newspaper, and was recommended by my uncle.

My most dominant personality is, I have a moustache. I was different from other people because my physical charecteristic is bigger from the other people. I have a dark skin. I also have a skar on my face and that's makes me look not handsome. I also was hot tempered but if I look a beautiful women my tempered will reduced. I also have a good attitude and have a good comunicate with a variation of people.

I want people to notice about me is, I have a kind heart even I'm a hot tempered. I also want people to describe me as a friendly person. I want people look me as a responsible person and respect to the old folk.

The thing that I want people to notice me is, I don't want people know me as a hot tempered. I also have a bat habit because "berdengkur" when sleeping. I also don't want people know me smoking.

At this moment, I rather to be at Langkawi because I want to refresh my mind after study. At Langkawi also I can do a lot of thing like diving, snorkling and trekking. I like to do all the activity because outdoor activity is my hobby. I hope I will always go to Langkawi.

No comments:

Post a Comment