Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Self (Essay 7)

The day is 20th Oct 2008 and I am in the second week of my college life and i starting to experience the life away from my sweet home. I am 19 years old and i am a Indian boy with simple life style with a small but lovely smile on my face. Its been a year and half since finishing my spm and i was trying to find a good and reconized colloge to pursue my interest in safety and health, then one of my cousin brother working as a safety manager introduce me to this college and this diploma course.

I think I don’t have, what so called as a dominant personality but its easy to remember me because i am a bit tall and brownish skin and most of all a sweet smile on my face.
I love when people think and talk of me but the 5 main things i want people to notice about me is my way of talking because i love to talk, my smile, my hair do, my dressing style and the way I concentrate in classroom.

There is something that i just don’t want people to notice about me and the 5 main things is, i am a bit lazy, sometimes i get angry without even realizing that i am angry, i eat a lot, sometimes i talk a lot and i love to think that i am always the best of the rest.

The best place i would rather be at this or any other moment is and my only answer would be my home and be with my parents because there is no place that is more good and peaceful other than any house, cause i love her cooking and caringness on me, its like heaven when i am in my house, but right now i have to concentrate on my studies then only think about any other things. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment