Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Self (Essay 9)

Helo, im a small size person who lived in Taman Melawati. Im 17 years old, but on the 24th December this year im turning 18 years old. Im currently studying at X College, im taking occupational safety and health management at X College. I heard this course from my best friend, he is taking this course here.

I am a very talkative and friendly person. That is why I can easily blend in with people. I do not wear specticals evendo I am visually-impaired. I also have a curly hair, tall height and small size cutting of my body.

There’s 5 things that people notice about me. I have a fair skin, Chiese looked eye’s, long hair and nice pair of ear’s. I also want people to noticed my appearance, I love to wear shirt because it’s show my smart appearance.

There is also 5 things I dont want people to noticed about me. I have a birthmark on my right ear’s, and I really hate pimples, I cant stand to look at my pimples. I hate people know me smoking but still, I smoke infront of them. I also dont want people to noticed my wake up hair, because it looks so annoying and messy. The worst thing that I dont want people to notice about me is sometimes I speak in my sleep.

I would rather be at home, watching tv, sleeping, and eating. That is the best thing to do at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment