Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Self (Essay 3)

I am a new student in X college. I am a girl from a small town in Kedah. My town name is Kulim. I know about this college from my cousins. It happen when one day he come to my house and tell me about X college. It sounds interesting but I use a long time to think about it. Before I came here, I have to ask my parent’s opinion and I also pray in Islam call “istikhorah”. After a few day, I think this is the correct courses I have to take. Why I Choose this courses? This is because the courses are interesting and challenge to me. I want to learn something new.

My most dominant personality trait is I did not talk to much. I did not know why this happen to me.

Five things I want people to notice about me are shiny focus, sometime serious, sometime funny and the last one is I like to learn something new for my self.

Five things I do not want people notice about me are less of confident, not talented, like sleeping, easy to trust another people and do not know how to cook.

I would rather be at my house and having my mom’s cooking at this moment. But, I have to tertier my study that far from my house. So, I will miss my mom’s cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment