Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Self (Essay 12)

My name is xxxxx. I’m from Terengganu. I’m hire at this College because I want be a safety offiser. I heard this Collage is one of the best safety collage in Malaysia. I know about this Collage from my father’s friend who worked at this Collage and I know about occupational safety and health course from my father.

My most dominant personality trait is always happy because my prinsip is happy go lucky. Another my most dominant personality trait is my hair is flat top.

I want people notice about me is im is a responsible and strictly. I’m also want people to notice about me I’m is a jokers, kind and hardworking man.

I dont want people notice me as a useless, lazy and bad boy. Stupid and fool also the things I dont want people notice about me.

If I not hire now, I think I’m must be sleep at house because I not sleep at night because I’m work at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment